Ada Bucks "We Love Ada" Official Rules
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants enter by submitting photos via Facebook using the hashtag #UBMichAda.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents over the age of 21. Employees of Union Bank (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be chosen at random. One entry per photo.
4. PRIZES: As identified in the contest, prizes must be picked up at our Ada office during business hours.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified within 72-hours after the contest completion date. Inability to contact winner within 24-hours of notification may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Participants hereby grant Union Bank a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to publish, store, reproduce, distribute, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Union Bank the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license. Union Bank is under no obligation to use any Submission.
7. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Union Bank and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won.
8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Union Bank, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Union Bank is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Union Bank may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Union Bank from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.