Business Mobile Deposit
Save time and money with Union Bank's Business Mobile Deposit. Mobile Deposit for Business lets you deposit checks directly from a mobile device or smartphone, no matter where you are1. That versatility improves your cash flow, and saves money and fuel getting to and from the bank. It also lets you and your employees stay focused on your business, whenever and wherever it happens.
How it works.
Business Mobile Deposit uses your mobile device or smartphone as a check scanner for your accounts. This allows you to remotely scan and deposit paper checks wherever you are.
Why it is a better way to deposit checks.
Business Mobile Deposit lets your business:
- Deposit checks quickly and easily from anywhere
- Improve cash flow because you can receive funds faster
- Save time by conveniently depositing checks from anywhere, rather than making trips to the bank
- Protect your check deposits by securely processing them
Getting started is simple.
- 1. Contact us to enroll.
- 2. Download the Union Bank mobile app by searching Union Bank MI in the Google Play or Apple store.
Mobile Deposit FAQ
What costs are there to deposit checks through Business Mobile Deposit?
- Depending on how many checks your business receives, we have three different tiers to choose from:
- Tier 1: $5 per month. Deposit up to 10 checks a day with a combined limit of $5,000. The Monthly limit of 60 checks, totaling $50,000.
- Tier 2: $7.50 per month. Deposit up to 10 checks a day with a combined limit of $25,000. Monthly limit of 60 checks, totaling $100,000.
- Tier 3: $10 per month. Deposit up to 25 checks a day with a combined limit of $50,000. Monthly limit of 60 checks, totaling $200,000.
- Please check with your data service provider for any fees that may be associated with accessing the Union Bank mobile app.
When can I use the money I deposit?
- Funds deposited through mobile banking by 6pm on a business day that we are open will be available the following business day2. After 6pm or on weekends or holidays, deposits will be considered made on the next business day with availability the following business day.
What do I do with checks after I deposit them?
- After receiving confirmation from us that your deposit was received, you must securely store the original check for 14 calendar days.
How do I know if my deposit was credited to my account?
- After submitting a deposit, Union Bank will have to review and accept the deposit. You will receive an email confirmation from the bank once your deposit has been reviewed.
1 Must be a Union Bank deposit customer for 90 days to be eligible for remote deposit.2 Union Bank reserves the right to hold funds longer than one business day. Please refer to the Union Bank Mobile Banking Remote Deposit User Agreement for more detail.