Deposit checks into your Union Bank checking or savings account anytime, anywhere.
Life just got easier with Union Bank mobile deposit. Mobile deposit gives you the convenience of depositing checks when and where you want1. Can't make it to the bank by closing time? With mobile deposit you can deposit your check by simply taking a picture of it with your smartphone camera. Download the Union Bank mobile app today and start banking when it is convenient for you.
Getting started is simple.
- 1. Enroll in Online Banking
- 2. Download the Union Bank mobile app by searching Union Bank MI in the Google Play or Apple store.
How to deposit a check with mobile deposit.
- 1. Sign in to the Union Bank mobile app and choose the Mobile Deposit option from the dropdown menu.
- 2. Select, Deposit a Check.
- 3. Endorse the back of your check by signing your name and writing "mobile deposit".
- 4. Take a picture of both the front and back of the check.
- 5. Enter the check amount and choose the account for the deposit to go into.
Mobile Deposit FAQ
Is there a fee to deposit checks through mobile deposit?
- No, Union Bank does not charge for customers to deposit checks with Union Bank Mobile deposit. Please check with your data service provider for any fees that may be associated with accessing the Union Bank mobile app.
Am I limited to how much I can deposit with mobile deposit?
- With your Union Bank mobile deposit service you can deposit up to 5 checks per day with a combined deposit total of $1,500 per day. There is a monthly limitation of 20 deposited checks with an aggregated balance not to exceed $10,000.
When can I use the money I deposit?
- Funds deposited through mobile banking by 6pm on a business day that we are open will be available the following business day2. After 6pm or on weekends or holidays, deposits will be considered made on the next business day with availability the following business day.
What do I do with checks after I deposit them?
- After receiving confirmation from us that your deposit was received, you must securely store the original check for 14 calendar days.
How do I know if my deposit was credited to my account?
- After submitting a deposit, Union Bank will have to review and accept the deposit. You will receive an email confirmation from the bank once your deposit has been reviewed.
1 Must be a Union Bank deposit customer for 90 days to be eligible for remote deposit.2 Union Bank reserves the right to hold funds longer than one business day. Please refer to the Union Bank Mobile Banking Remote Deposit User Agreement for more detail.