Supporting Our Communities
Community Gifts and Support
To support the communities we serve, we recognize the need to take action. Our employees are involved in many organizations and we work to develop business, educate our youth and uphold the safety and quality of life for local citizens.
We offer monetary support or give of our time and talents where appropriate and encourage our employees to do the same. Based on our rich history, corporate mission and strategic initiatives, the scope of our giving is outlined below:
- Youth development and education
- Financial literacy
- Agriculture and related programs
- Community development including business growth and affordable housing
- Charities related to the health and welfare of local citizens
- Arts and music
Contributions will only be made to qualified nonprofit organizations located in the communities where Union Bank has a presence.
Team or event sponsorships are considered advertising and are reviewed on an individual basis.
The following are areas that do not fit Union Bank’s mission and values and therefore are not supported financially:
- Political lobbying or campaigns
- Religious groups for religious purposes
- Trips or tours
Visit our Newsroom for highlights of our giving and other newsworthy events.
Click here to download Donation Request Form.