Make a Loan Payment
Pay your consumer, mortgage, commercial or farm loan using our online payment system. You may make a one-time quick payment, or set up a user name and password to make future or recurring payments.
A few tips:
- If you have deposit accounts with Union Bank, you should enroll for Net Express online banking and simply conduct a transfer from a deposit account to make your loan payment.
- Our online system only accepts checking or savings account information and will debit your deposit account in order to make the loan payment. It does not accept debit or credit cards.
- Payments initiated before 5:00 p.m. will be credited for that same day Monday through Friday.
- If you make an overpayment, any additional funds will be credited to principle.
- If you must pay by mail, for fastest processing please mail payments to Union Bank PO Box 488 Lake Odessa, MI 48849.