Net Express Online Banking makes easy it to control your finances. With convenient, secure access to your accounts, you'll have peace of mind knowing that all your information is protected with the latest encryption technology. Itís everything you want in an online tool that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Check balances, transfer funds and pay bills electronically -- it's all there!
Net Express Benefits:
- View up to the minute account balances; daily transaction cutoff is 6 p.m.
- View 30 days of account activity.
- Transfer funds between deposit accounts, from a line of credit or transfer to pay a loan payment.
- Sign-up for eStatments and view or print up to 12 months of statements and check images.
- Reset your own passwords online.
- Customize your login ID.
- Set up low balance or other alert messages.
- Pay bills electronically with eBill ; save time and postage. Daily cutoff is 1 p.m. for bill payments.
- Bill payments will not debit your account until the payment actually clears.
- Large list of national electronic payees available for Bill Pay.
- Make an electronic payment to anyone you choose with Person-to-Person payments.
- Send a gift check for any sepcial occasion with GiftPay.
- Set up recurring payments.
- Receive notification that payments have been processed.
And now, you may also access your accounts from your mobile phone. Once you are enrolled and active in Net Express, visit the Options tab and Mobile Settings to enable mobile banking. You must check the box for email alerts, enter your mobile number, select your mobile carrier and then choose which of your accounts you want to access from your mobile device. After submitting this information, you'll receive a text message letting you know the service is activated. The email will include a URL you may access, or you can download the mobile app from Apple or the Android app from Google Play -- be sure to search for Union Bank MI to download the correct app. Best of all the app is FREE!
Learn more about online banking here.