Digital Banking Suite
Welcome to Our New Digital Banking Suite.
Your personal financial journey starts today.
The wait is over… your Union Bank account has been upgraded to our Digital Banking Suite. It’s a seamless — and more personal — way to manage your finances.
Now you can stay connected to your account no matter where you go or what device you want to use. Here’s a closer look at what you can do:
- VIEW BALANCES AND TRANSACTIONS: Search your recent activity, filter by tags, even add an image or note to an entry.
- TRANSFER FUNDS: Effortlessly initiate one-time, future date or repeating transfers, so you can pay your bills — and your friends.
- DEPOSIT CHECKS: Skip the trip to the bank and simply snap a photo of any check you need deposited to your account.
- GET ALERTS: Receive automatic alerts and push notifications to help you stay on top of your bills.
- ASK FOR HELP: Have a digital conversation with support staff any time you need assistance.
To get started today, log in to your account online
- or -
Download the 'UBMich' mobile banking app today!
Here’s what you need to know for logging into our new Digital Banking Suite:
- Your username and password for online and mobile banking will stay the same. You'll need to log in with this information before you can use features like Touch ID or Face ID. If you don't remember your login credentials, give us a call.
- For mobile banking, please delete the current 'Union Bank' app and download our new 'UBMich' mobile banking app via the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- If you previously saved our online banking link in your browser, you will need to go to our Home page to access the new Digital Banking Suite by selecting 'Online Banking'.
- If you use bill pay, your existing bill payments and payees will automatically copy to the new system.
Questions? Click here to see FAQs and a short video about what you can expect from our upgraded Digital Banking Suite.