Open a New Account
As Michigan’s #1 bank for hard-working people, we make it simple to open an account. Stop in and see us or complete the application below. We will contact you to set up a time to sign the necessary paperwork at one of our branches. During this meeting, your banker will ask you to:
- Sign the application
- Provide your initial deposit
- Provide a photo ID (in accordance with the USA Patriot Act)
Click on the link below and complete the simple steps on the form that will pop up:
- Select the account type.
- Select the branch location.
- Complete all information fields, including Social Security Number, driver's license, state ID or military ID to prove eligibility. Applicants must be 18 years or older and a legal United States resident.
- Select the services you would like to include with your account.
- Provide opening deposit information.
- Review your application and accept the terms and disclosures to submit.
- If you reside outside the United States, you must have either a US Social Security number or a Federal Identification Number and a valid US mailing address.
- All transactions with Union Bank must be in US dollars. Drafts from banks outside the US are accepted provided they are in US currency