Let's build together.
Union Bank’s small business loan advisors bring plenty of practical knowledge, common sense and financial savvy to equip you with the tools you need. Whether you're building your business from the ground up or financing a new addition, we have the right solutions at competitive rates for owner-operators who make, build and grow for a living.
- Operating/revolving lines of credit
- Installment and term loans
- Equipment loans
- Commercial real estate mortgages
- Approved SBA lender
Start the Process
If you’re interested in taking out a Business Loan to support your small business, please fill out the form below.
Make a Business Loan Payment
Pay your consumer, mortgage, commercial or farm loan using our online payment system. You may make a one-time quick payment or set up a username and password to simplify future or recurring payments.
- If you have deposit accounts with Union Bank, you should enroll for Net Express online banking and simply conduct a transfer from a deposit account to make your loan payment.
- Our online system only accepts checking or savings account information and will debit your deposit account in order to make the loan payment. It does not accept debit or credit cards.
- Payments initiated before 5:00 p.m. will be credited for that same day Monday–Friday.
- If you make an over-payment, any additional funds will be credited to principal.
If you must pay by mail, to ensure the fastest processing, please mail payments to: Union Bank PO Box 488 Lake Odessa, MI 48849.