Community Gifts and Support
Union Bank is proud to support and give back to the communities we serve with volunteer time, donations and monetary support. It's important to us and our employees to help develop business, educate our youth and uphold the safety and quality of life for local citizens.
Based on our mission to serve West and Central Michiganders, the scope of our giving is outlined below:
- Youth development and education
- Financial literacy
- Agriculture and related programs
- Community development including business growth and affordable housing
- Charities related to the health and welfare of local citizens
- Arts and music
We are very intentional about the contributions we make to the community—so we keep our focus on qualified nonprofit organizations located in the communities we serve. Team or event sponsorships are considered advertising and are reviewed on an individual basis.
To stay in line with these values, we unfortunately cannot financially support the following:
- Political lobbying or campaigns
- Religious groups for religious purposes
- Trips or tours