Class Act Club
The Class Act Club is for our hard-working customers who are 50 years or better. Class Act Club was created to enhance your active adult lifestyle. Since 1990, our club has grown significantly, and we are proud to continue to attract new members. Our pledge is to meet all of your financial needs and to make every event memorable and fun. I look forward to seeing you at future events.
- 50+ years of age
- Minimum of $5,000 in any account or combination of deposit accounts at Union Bank
- If your combined balance falls below $5,000 you will be charged for the financial rewards which you receive free as a club member.
You will receive personalized club, wallet style, non-duplicate checks for one checking account. These checks are complementary for one order per year. Special interest rate increases are available for certificates of deposit with a balance of $10,000.00 or more. Interest must be compounded or deposited into another account at Union Bank.*
*Special Class Act Certificate of Deposit rate increases do not apply to promotional CD prices.
Other Club Benefits
- 10% rental discount on a Safe Deposit Box
- 10 Free Photocopies per month
- Free ATM Transactions at any UB location. Some non-UNION BANK ATM’s charge a fee for using their ATM. (This cannot be waived)
- Four No-Fee Cashier's Checks ($1,000 or over) per month
- Free Notary Service/Signature Guarantee
- Social Events
- Free Consultations with our in-house Investment Representative (non-FDIC insured products)
Contact a customer service representative at the Union Bank office near you to join or click here to contact.