There isn’t always time to leave work to deposit a check—in fact, as a business owner, there’s rarely time to do so. Utilize Union Bank’s Remote Deposit service for quick, convenient depositing. The scanner converts all checks to electronic file transactions, greatly decreasing check processing delays, improving your cash flow and making it unnecessary to run to the bank to physically deposit checks. Items scanned and transmitted before 5:00 p.m. will be deposited to your account the same day.
- Check scanner converts all checks electronic file transactions.
- Check scanners can be installed at multiple locations.
- Check images are stored for two years, paper checks can be destroyed once scanned.
- System generates daily reports listing all deposits. Reports are available online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Scanning software flags duplicate check numbers, helping decrease fraudulent checks.
- Electronic transactions process days faster than paper checks, making those funds available to you much sooner.
- Eliminates time (and fuel expense) spent driving to and from bank to deposit checks.
- Notification of nonsufficient funds or stop payment checks can be received in half the time of paper checks.
- Monthly charge of $35 (single checks scanner) per location ($25 per month if your business also uses Cash Management)
- Set up of $75 includes line of credit approval, training etc.
- Fees are 0.10 per item scanned—this will be the only charge for this deposited item, and you will not be charged again from your deposit account.
- Equipment can be purchased up front for $375 (single style) or for $20 per month on a rent-to-own program.
- Customers with a Business Analysis account will receive an earnings credit based on their average monthly balance to help offset the costs of this service.
Conduct business faster, easier and better while improving your cash flow. Contact Us for more information today!